Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Nedlands
When it comes to considering brakes, never wait until brake repairs are needed.
Regular inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is carried out with any full car service executed by Browns Garage, are crucial for assuring your car's braking system is in good condition. Our team of qualified mechanics will advise you should there be any signs that repairs or servicing of your car's brakes are indicated to stop it becoming a serious problem.
Brake services we undertake at Browns Garage include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace Drum And Brake Disc
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Complete Replacement Of Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you percieve any warning signs a vehicle's brakes could possibly be due for servicing book in to have your car's brakes reviewed in our Nedlands service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to watch out for:
- Brake Pedal Feels Sticky
- Brakes Overly Noisy
- Swerving When Brakes Used
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Stays On
- Spongy Feeling In Brake Pedal
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To see more regarding brake warning signs and their possible causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm